We hope you will be delighted with everything you have bought from us, we are happy to refund or exchange any unsuitable items, in their original condition. Items must be returned with a valid dispatch note or order number.
It’s a three-step process.
1. Evaluation of your request to find out if it qualifies for a return
2. Ship the product to us
3. Receive a refund or replacement item
With just two exceptions, nearly everything we offer can be refunded or exchanged within 20 days of delivery. The exceptions:
•Customized Items (Professional Player Name and/or Numbers, Personalized Name and/or Numbers, Logos, Patches, etc.)
• Returns are not accepted when you have purchased the wrong size. In each product there is a photo with a sizes chart to avoid mistakes.
All refunds will be issued to the original method of payment and in the original tender currency.
You have 20 days from receipt of goods to return items for a refund to your original payment method. Once you have notified us you will have 14 days to return the product to us.
Please remember to get a proof of postage receipt and hold onto this until your refund has been processed.
The return is at your own expense, we do not provide a prepaid return label.
1. We cannot offer exchange or refunds if the original packaging has been removed.
2. Unfortunately, unless the product is faulty, we are unable to accept returns, or provide a refund, for personalised and perishable goods.
3. Exchanges can not be made via a return to the Warehouse.
4. Sale items can be fully refunded by notifying us within 10 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have 10 days to return the product to us.
Please note: The above returns policy refers to change of mind only and does not affect the statutory rights you have as a consumer e.g. the right to cancel, or the right to return items, which are faulty or not as described or a general right to return most online purchases under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
You can cancel up to 14 calendar days from the day after you receive your order.
As well as our refunds policy, you also have a legal right to cancel your online purchase with us for any reason if you are a customer within the European Union. Although it’s legally called a “cancellation” right, you will still receive your order and need to return it.
You have the legal right to cancel your order within fourteen days, without giving a reason.
This right excludes personalised items.
This cancellation period of fourteen days starts with the day you or a person of your choice, who is not the deliverer, have/has received the goods.
In order to apply your legal right to cancel you need to contact us with a clear statement (e.g. by post or e-mail) and let us know about your decision to cancel this contract.
In order to comply with the time limit, it is sufficient to post the cancellation notice before the fourteen days end.
You can cancel via the ‘Contact us’ page here. The best way to do this is to go to the “Email us” box and choose ‘I have a question about my order’ as the email subject. Complete all the details and please enter “Cancelling Order” in the ‘Subject’ box. Please give details of why you would like to cancel your order with Buy Arrive
For other countries expept the European Union order cancellation is not available.
Specifically we are unable to make changes or cancel your order once it has been placed.
However, you may cancel your order, based on this process.
1. Evaluation of your request to find out if it qualifies for cancellation, you could submit your request via the ‘Contact us’ page here.
2. Processing of the request within 5 working days, there may be a handling fee.