To choose the correct size for you, measure your body as follows:
- Chest :
Measure around the fullest part, place the tape close under the arms and make sure the tape is flat across the back.
|This is an official adidas product.|
Drawing inspiration from the 85/86 away kit, adidas have reworked and revamped the classic lime green number to create a strip that is sure to be a hit when Celtic take to the road. The 85/86 season saw Danny McGrain captain his Celtic side to a 5-0 victory at Love Street, sealing their first league victory in three seasons in front of a euphoric traveling support in Paisley. It’s what away days are all about – it’s moments like those that you never forget. It’s games like that that go down in history. This kit’s for the history makers, for bhoys past and present.
• Includes official Europa League patch
• First ever Celtic adidas away jersey
• Club have the chance to make history in this jersey and win a 10th consecutive league trophy
• Built for the everyday supporter and features a looser fit and standard fabric technology. Sewn or embroidered crests make these very machine-wash friendly
• HeatReady Technology – lightweight and built for warm temperatures, synthetic fibers push sweat from the body to the fabric’s outer layer, keeping you dry and comfortable
• 100% polyester
• Officially licensed
We ship 1 day after we receive your payment.
We always send packages with Tracking Numbers so you can track it every step of the way!
For any questions you can Contact Us
Custom Name&Number, No Name, Christopher Jullien 2, Greg Taylor 3, Shane Duffy 4, Nir Bitton 6, Scott Brown 8, Leigh Griffiths 9, Albian Ajeti 10, Patryk Klimala 11, Ismaila Soro 12, David Turnbull 14, Jonjoe Kenny 16, Ryan Christie 17, Tom Rogic 18, Mikey Johnston 19, Odsonne Edouard 22, Mohamed Elyounoussi 27, Luca Connell 28, Kristoffer Ajer 35, Callum McGregor 42, James Forrest 49, Ewan Henderson 52, Anthony Ralston 56, Stephen Welsh 57, Diego Laxalt 93