If your memory goes back far enough, you might remember a certain match in 1954 – memorable for being the only time Italy have donned a Maglia Verde – a green jersey – in their history. Until now.
The 2020 Renaissance Third jersey celebrates the new wave of talent developing in the Italian infrastructure, using patterns inspired by Renaissance-era fabrics and architecture. Covered back and front in the culture and ideology that shaped Italy – who are we kidding – that shaped the world, this limited-edition kit is one for the history books.
• Uses an all-over graphic inspired by Renaissance-era fabrics and architecture
• The first time Italy have worn green since a December 1954 match against Argentina
• Celebrates the new wave of talent cropping up in Italy
• Stadium Version– built for the everyday supporter. Features a looser fit and standard fabric technology. Sewn or embroidered crests make these jerseys very machine-wash friendly
• PUMA dryCELL Technology – sweat-wicking fabric that keeps you dry and comfortable
• 100% polyester
• Officially licensed
Worldwide FREE SHIPPING is included!
Do not worry, we ALWAYS send packages with Tracking Numbers so you can track it every step of the way!
For any questions you can Contact Us